CES Blast Off

i M here at 11:11pm getting ready to blast off for CES tomorrow.  Check the weather, Chicago 13*,  Vegas 50*, no contest!  Vegas here I come!  Not to mention the lure of the nerd factor  -- techie all the way.

I am making my first journey to the Mecca of Tech -- the consumer electronics show.  While most of the shows of the past have withered and died (Comdex -- GONE!!  Seybold -- GONE!!) CES flourishes!!  I am SO there.

My mission is to review emerging publishing techs and bring the latest back to my membership.  I am the VP of emerging technologies for IDEAlliance, an association focused on publishing and media technologies.  So CES is a natural fit.

Unfortunately I have a full day of REAL work, helping to launch our new website, and getting the final draft of the mail.XML specification posted before i board my plane.  Stay tuned!



Dianne Kennedy

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: