Tablet Mania

i M here at CES, day #2.  Of course beauty (or anything for that matter) is in the eye of the beholder.  CES 2011 is a showcase of the amazing.  How about the Kitara digial guitar or the Lemur Safe Driving Monitor from Root Four Imagination that prevents teens from texting in the car?  Kool -- but for me this show is all about the amazing advances in tablet computing!

According to the Show Daily, 35 new PC tablets were announce for the show.  Then today another 10 followed suit.  This number is quite impressive.  But remember that 30 tablets and eReaders were announced last year and only a hand full are available today.


So, what did I see and what is the takeway?  Follow my blog as the CES unfolds and my analysis begins!

PS:  In addition to writing for the IDEAlliance/IPA Bulletin and reporting to IDEAlliance members at upcoming conferences and meetings, I am writing for the Seybold Report.  When I signed in at CES for my press pass, I was given a "Blogger" pass instead!  Just a clue about how far journalism has shifted in the digital age!

Dianne Kennedy

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: